The Supreme Court's 2015 ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges made marriage equality the law of the land, but LGBTQ individuals and couples continue to face unique wealth, family and estate planning concerns. With those concerns in mind, BBH Private Wealth Management provides our LGBTQ clients with sophisticated financial and wealth planning services tailored to their particular needs.
As a true financial partner and trusted advisor, we equip our LGBTQ clients with the tools necessary to preserve and grow their wealth while accomplishing their personal and family goals.
LGBTQ-Focused Wealth Planning Topics:
- Tax implications of marriage
- Unwinding premarital legal plans
- Surrogacy and adoption issues
- Charitable giving advantages
- Longevity and elder care planning
- Planning for unmarried and/or childless clients