- BBH provides support to employees at critical career moments that prompt new questions and require different approaches to working.
- The BBH Managerial Habits include 16 behaviors that help managers at BBH set standards, coordinate resources, drive projects, and support, engage, and develop team members.
- The Global Mobility Program provides employees international assignments, creating a chance to develop multi-cultural fluency and global leadership skills.
How does BBH help its employees build successful careers and critical skills to thrive in their current roles and continually adapt to the demands of an increasingly dynamic workplace?
The challenges presented by an evolving global marketplace, ever-changing technology, and shifting client expectations require that we help our employees develop a combination of capabilities and emerging expertise, while fostering a safe environment to learn. Learning is a critical step to creating innovation, value, and growth and we see firsthand how meaningful, tailored learning opportunities can help employees develop their skillset and reach their fullest potential.
We invest in training critical to expertise required to run a complex, global financial services firm, including technical skills and leadership.
Invest in the leadership and technical skills our people need to be successful in an evolving global marketplace.
Core Program Components
- Interwoven in departments and firmwide initiatives, formal and informal mentoring and sponsorship programs are available to employees at all levels and often sponsored by Partners.
- Through online Talent Cards, employees can connect with growth opportunities by showcasing their skills, career interests, and achievements to their manager, leaders, and Human Resources.
- BBH Academy – our online learning center – helps employees cultivate skills through 24/7 access to instructor-led and virtual sessions, e-learning courses, and business/technical articles.
- The Leadership Development Roadmap provides resources, guidance, and formal learning opportunities for each stage of leadership – leads self, leads others, and leads the firm.
Based on 2019 data