- Employees can access discounted rates at local health clubs, robust healthcare coverage, and education on exercise, nutrition, preventative care, and healthy habits.
- The Virgin Pulse online platform provides strategies and tools to create a data-driven, personalized experience, suggesting activities to improve nutrition, sleep, stress levels, focus, cognition, financial health, and personal relationships.
- From walking groups to basketball leagues, employees can get involved in activities that are social, competitive, and fun through the 1818 Social Club.
Support our employees’ financial, physical, and personal well-being through robust educational programs and resources that provide tangible benefits.
We believe that the well-being of our businesses cannot be separated from the well-being of our employees. Our global well-being program, Thrive, provides education, support, and incentives that help employees make positive lifestyle choices and better long-term decisions—physically, financially, and personally. And because well-being can mean different things to different people at different stages in their lives, our program encompasses tangible benefits— from overall compensation to healthcare and retirement programs—as well as more personal elements, such as those focused on culture, leadership, and belonging.
Recently, some of our highest-priority areas included: mental health, household support, physical engagement, addressing race-based traumatic stress, and educational initiatives that fostered empathy and compassion. Each approach required an inclusive lens to ensure our solutions met the diverse needs of our workforce.
I have been a Thrive participant and Champion since its inception. How lucky BBHers are to have such a wonderful platform to make sure we are maintaining a healthy lifestyle! During the pandemic, it was so nice to connect with my co-workers through the platform’s weekend walking challenges.
Now that we are in the office again, I enjoy promoting Thrive with fun in person events. These events allow us to get to know new colleagues that we were unable to meet during our time in an entirely work from home environment. Engaging with one another is key to our mental health as well, which is one of the other pillars of Thrive.
Core Program Components
- Equal pay for comparable work is applied fairy and consistently by assessing market competitiveness annually, and training managers on setting pay and rewarding for performance.
- Financial coaching assists employees in managing financial resources through debt management, credit monitoring, expense planning, and budgeting.
- BBH Scholars enables employees to gain up to $10,000 per calendar year in tuition reimbursement when pursuing degree or certificate programs.
- BBH supports employees in developing and maintaining the healthy habits needed to manage stress, anxiety, depression, and other issues through our globally integrated mental health offering.
- Based on local markets, the Employee Assistance Program provides private coaching and counseling sessions, as well as group events such as yoga and relaxation workshops.
- BBH provides additional support when having a child through adoption and surrogacy. All full-time and part-time employees are eligible to receive up to $20,000 of financial support to help cover associated costs for one lifetime event.
Based on 2022 data
Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. (“BBH”) may be used to reference the company as a whole and/or its various subsidiaries generally. This material and anyproducts or services may be issued or provided in multiple jurisdictions by duly authorized and regulated subsidiaries. This material is for general information and referencepurposes only and does not constitute legal, tax or investment advice and is not intended as an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy securities, services or investment products.Any reference to tax matters is not intended to be used, and may not be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or other applicable taxregimes, or for promotion, marketing or recommendation to third parties. All information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed,and reliance should not be placed on the information presented. This material may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted, or any of the content disclosed to third parties,without the permission of BBH. Pursuant to information regarding the provision of applicable services or products by BBH, please note the following: Brown Brothers HarrimanFund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited and Brown Brothers Harriman Trustee Services (Ireland) Limited are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, Brown BrothersHarriman Investor Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Brown Brothers Harriman (Luxembourg) S.C.A is regulated by the Commissionde Surveillance du Secteur Financier. All trademarks and service marks included are the property of BBH or their respective owners. © Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. 2021.All rights reserved. FIRM-00486-2024-01-10