- Employees can access discounted rates at local health clubs, robust healthcare coverage, and education on exercise, nutrition, preventative care, and healthy habits.
- From walking groups to basketball leagues, employees can get involved in activities that are social, competitive, and fun through the 1818 Social Club.
Support our employees’ financial, physical, and personal well-being through robust educational program and resources that provide tangible benefits.
We believe the best companies know that the well-being of their businesses cannot be separated from the well-being of their employees. Our global well-being program, Thrive, provides education, support, and rewards that help employees to make positive lifestyle choices and better long-term decisions—physically, financially, and personally. Of course, well-being can mean different things to different people, at different stages in their lives. It encompasses tangible benefits—from overall compensation, to healthcare and retirement programs—as well as more personal elements, such as those focused on culture, leadership, and belonging.
The concept of well-being is also constantly evolving to reflect changes in employee needs, workplace dynamics, and society. 2020 was a defining year, as we helped more than 6,000 employees navigate an unprecedented time in history that severely impacted physical, personal, and financial well-being. In addition to maintaining and enhancing our core programs, we implemented creative solutions that responded to the increasingly complex needs of our
employees and their families.
Core Program Components
- Equal pay for comparable work is applied fairy and consistently by assessing market competitiveness annually, and training managers on setting pay and rewarding for performance.
- Financial coaching assists employees in managing financial resources through debt management, credit monitoring, expense planning, and budgeting.
- BBH Scholars enables employees to gain up to $10,000 per calendar year in tuition reimbursement when pursuing degree or certificate programs.
- Based on local markets, the Employee Assistance Program provides up to 16 coaching and counselling sessions and in-office events to support development and maintenance of healthy habits to manage stress, anxiety, depression, and other conditions.
- BBH offers financial assistance to help make adopting or having a child through surrogacy a reality.
Based on 2020 data