- Employees can access discounted rates at local health clubs, robust healthcare coverage, and education on exercise, nutrition, preventative care, and healthy habits.
- From walking groups to basketball leagues, employees can get involved in activities that are social, competitive, and fun through the 1818 Social Club.
Does BBH offer every team member a safe, healthy, and beneficial place to work? How does the firm ensure that what employees receive from working for BBH is commensurate with the time, effort, and value they contribute to it?
Our industry is fast paced, demanding, complex, and requires dedication and a passion for delivering exceptional service. In return, we provide fair, competitive compensation and benefits, a safe and healthy workplace, and support, education, and resources to help our employees lead their best lives.
We believe the best companies know the well-being of their businesses can’t be separated from the well-being of their employees. Through BBH Thrive, we offer a comprehensive wellness support system designed to support, educate, inspire, and reward our employees and their families to make positive lifestyle choices and better long-term decisions – physically, financially, and personally.
Deliver a robust educational program and resources that help our employees improve their financial, physical, and personal well-being.
Core Program Components
- Equal pay for comparable work is applied fairy and consistently by assessing market competitiveness annually, and training managers on setting pay and rewarding for performance.
- Financial coaching assists employees in managing financial resources through debt management, credit monitoring, expense planning, and budgeting.
- BBH Scholars enables employees to gain up to $10,000 per calendar year in tuition reimbursement when pursuing degree or certificate programs.
- Based on local markets, the Employee Assistance Program provides up to 16 coaching and counselling sessions and in-office events to support development and maintenance of healthy habits to manage stress, anxiety, depression, and other conditions.
- BBH offers financial assistance to help make adopting or having a child through surrogacy a reality.
Based on 2019 data