- In 2010, women raised $3 Billion across 832 deals
- In 2018, women raised $46 billion across 3,500 deals
- In 2013, women represented 20.3% of of the IOC
- Today, Female representation on IOC [International Olympic Committee) commissions has risen to 45.5%, a 124% per cent increase since 2013
- In 2010, 37% of employed women had at least a bachelor’s degree
- In 2018, 45% of employed women are college-educated
- In 2010, 15 Fortune 500 CEOs are women
- In 2019, 33 Fortune 500 CEOs are women
- Political Representation
- In 2010, 17 women in the Senate and 73 women in the House.
- In 2019, 25 woemn in the Senate and 101 women in the House.
- In2010, Women held around $34 trillion in private wealth
- In 2018, Women held around $71 trillion in private wealth
- Media and Entertainment
- In 2011, 11% of films featured femal protagonists
- In 2019, 40% of films featured female protagonists, an all-time high.
If you would like to be more involved with the CW&W, contact us at CW&W@bbh.com.
This material does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where or to any person to whom it would be unauthorized to do so.