- We provide a mix of equity and subordinated debt to a family investment office or fundless sponsor with an existing portfolio company or new investment opportunity that requires a primary capital provider.
- We back executives with capital to complete a management or leveraged buyout of a business identified by the executive or us.
We take a majority stake in the company and serve as the financial sponsor:
- The typical structure includes a one-stop junior capital solution composed of an equity and subordinated debt investment by BBH.
- This is an attractive option to owner-operators focused on the certainty of close that comes with one junior capital provider.
We are the lone institutional investor with a minority stake in an owner-operated business, otherwise a significant minority investor in a business with institutional investors seeking an additional financial partner:
- We typically structure investments as straight preferred or common equity, or some combination of equity and subordinated debt.
- Our investments are ideal for family-owned or privately held businesses in need of capital but seeking to retain economic control.
This material does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where or to any person to whom it would be unauthorized to do so.