- Market expertise
- Control & transparency
What we offer
Through our InfoFX® platform, we offer an automated operational FX solution for security and corporate actions related FX. InfoFX is built around execution quality, operational efficiency, comprehensive reporting, and control to make real-time decisions.
- Connectivity to order management systems, middle office providers, accounting platforms, or custodians
- Automated choice for third party FX in developed and select restricted markets
- Real-time access to net pre-trade exposures, detailed pre-trade order information and transaction cost analysis (TCA), ongoing liquidity analytics, and tools to evaluate and tailor execution
- Option for client-directed trading or rules-based work streams
We offer flexible currency hedging solutions for asset managers with international portfolios and multi-currency share class offerings.
- Scalable, low touch solutions
- End-to-end program implementation design, daily monitoring, trade calculation, and execution
- Multi-bank execution options
- 360-degree view of your program via FX HedgeHub®, a digital tool designed to help support your oversight requirements
We are an industry leading market maker¹ with long-standing counterparty relationships in major and emerging markets, and specific expertise in asset manager trading requirements.
- 24-hour trading capabilities and client coverage across New York, London, Tokyo, and Hong Kong
- Top tier currency strategy research and commentary on currency, economic, and geopolitical developments
- Dedicated emerging markets team
1. 2021 Greenwich Quality Index Foreign Exchange Survey
Brown Brother Harriman & Co. (“BBH”) may be used to reference the company as a whole and/or its various subsidiaries generally. This material and any products or services may be issued or provided in multiple jurisdictions by duly authorized and regulated subsidiaries. This material is for general information and reference purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax or investment advice, nor should it be construed in any way as tax, accounting, legal or regulatory advice. Any reference to tax matters is not intended to be used, and may not be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or other applicable tax regimes, or for promotion, marketing or recommendation to third parties. This material does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell or buy securities, services or investment products in any jurisdiction where, or to any person to whom, it would be unauthorized or unlawful to do so. All information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed, and reliance should not be placed on the information presented. This material may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted without the permission of BBH. Pursuant to information regarding the provision of applicable services or products by BBH, please note the following: Brown Brothers Harriman Fund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited and Brown Brothers Harriman Trustee Services (Ireland) Limited are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, Brown Brothers Harriman Investor Services Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Brown Brothers Harriman (Luxembourg) S.C.A. is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier. All trademarks and service marks included are the property of BBH or their respective owners.