- BBH provides support to employees at critical career moments that prompt new questions and require different approaches to working.
- The BBH Managerial Habits include 16 behaviors that help managers at BBH set standards, coordinate resources, drive projects, and support, engage, and develop team members.
- The Global Mobility Program provides employees international assignments, creating a chance to develop multi-cultural fluency and global leadership skills.
Invest in the leadership and technical skills our people need to be successful in an evolving global marketplace.
The challenges presented by an evolving global marketplace, ever-changing technology, and shifting client expectations require that we help our employees demonstrate a combination of capabilities and emerging expertise, while fostering a safe environment to learn. It’s our responsibility to cultivate our employees’ professional growth and to connect them to on-the-job, in the classroom, and online learning from leading experts, peers, and mentors. Being supported by managers in an environment that rewards lifelong learning enables our employees to excel, adapt, and lead in a complex, global business environment.
We invest in training critical to expertise required to run a complex, global financial services firm, including technical skills and leadership.
Core Program Components
- Interwoven in departments and firmwide initiatives, formal and informal mentoring and sponsorship programs are available to employees at all levels and often sponsored by Partners.
- Through online Talent Cards, employees can connect with growth opportunities by showcasing their skills, career interests, and achievements to their manager, leaders, and Human Resources.
- BBH Academy – our online learning center – helps employees cultivate skills through 24/7 access to instructor-led and virtual sessions, e-learning courses, and business/technical articles.
- The Leadership Development Roadmap provides resources, guidance, and formal learning opportunities for each stage of leadership – leads self, leads others, and leads the firm.
- We encourage employees to enhance thier skills and knowledge to assist with a current or future role through professional certifications or formal education, including undergraduate and post-graduate degrees.
Based on 2021 data
Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. (“BBH”) may be used to reference the company as a whole and/or its various subsidiaries generally. This material and anyproducts or services may be issued or provided in multiple jurisdictions by duly authorized and regulated subsidiaries. This material is for general information and referencepurposes only and does not constitute legal, tax or investment advice and is not intended as an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy securities, services or investment products.Any reference to tax matters is not intended to be used, and may not be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or other applicable taxregimes, or for promotion, marketing or recommendation to third parties. All information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed,and reliance should not be placed on the information presented. This material may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted, or any of the content disclosed to third parties,without the permission of BBH. Pursuant to information regarding the provision of applicable services or products by BBH, please note the following: Brown Brothers HarrimanFund Administration Services (Ireland) Limited and Brown Brothers Harriman Trustee Services (Ireland) Limited are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, Brown BrothersHarriman Investor Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Brown Brothers Harriman (Luxembourg) S.C.A is regulated by the Commissionde Surveillance du Secteur Financier. All trademarks and service marks included are the property of BBH or their respective owners. © Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. 2021.All rights reserved. FIRM-00412-2022-09-14