- BBH provides support to employees at critical career moments that prompt new questions and require different approaches to working.
- The BBH Managerial Habits include 16 behaviors that help managers at BBH set standards, coordinate resources, drive projects, and support, engage, and develop team members.
- The Global Mobility Program provides employees international assignments, creating a chance to develop multi-cultural fluency and global leadership skills.
Invest in the leadership and technical skills our people need to be successful in an evolving global marketplace.
The challenges presented by an evolving global marketplace, ever-changing technology, and shifting client expectations require that we help our employees demonstrate a combination of capabilities and emerging expertise, while fostering a safe environment to learn. It’s our responsibility to cultivate our employees’ professional growth and to connect them to on-the-job, in the classroom, and online learning from leading experts, peers, and mentors. Being supported by managers in an environment that rewards lifelong learning enables our employees to excel, adapt, and lead in a complex, global business environment.
We invest in training critical to expertise required to run a complex, global financial services firm, including technical skills and leadership.
Core Program Components
- Interwoven in departments and firmwide initiatives, formal and informal mentoring and sponsorship programs are available to employees at all levels and often sponsored by Partners.
- Through online Talent Cards, employees can connect with growth opportunities by showcasing their skills, career interests, and achievements to their manager, leaders, and Human Resources.
- BBH Academy – our online learning center – helps employees cultivate skills through 24/7 access to instructor-led and virtual sessions, e-learning courses, and business/technical articles.
- The Leadership Development Roadmap provides resources, guidance, and formal learning opportunities for each stage of leadership – leads self, leads others, and leads the firm.
Based on 2020 data