- Our external partnerships allow us to increase advocacy through education, better understand the unique needs of diverse groups, fund critical research, share our experiences.
- BBH’s Private Banking Center for Women and Wealth is committed to engaging and supporting women as they create and manage wealth.
- BBH Private Wealth Management provides our LGBTQ clients with sophisticated financial and wealth planning services tailored to their particular needs.
How is BBH providing equal opportunity for its employees from all backgrounds? How is BBH actively fostering an environment of inclusion which combats bias and discrimination?
Across our industry, organizations – including BBH – increasingly recognize the positive correlation between diversity and inclusion and commercial success. Fostering diversity of thought is a critical factor that mitigates risk and drives creativity, innovation, and client outcomes.
We believe that creating a culture where every individual can contribute their full potential requires investigating the systems and processes within an organization to ensure an equitable approach. By celebrating the rich dimensions of diversity contained within everyone – whether those differences are driven by gender, age, race, culture, education, disability, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, life experiences, or many other attributes and experiences – we strive to better understand each other.
Cultivating a workplace where all employees feel valued, included, and able to deliver their best takes conscious and sustained effort. By focusing our diversity and inclusion program on three key pillars – workforce, workplace, and marketplace – we’re building our capacity for talent, enhancing our inclusive culture, strengthening cultural dexterity, and leveraging the power of fresh thinking.
Advance diversity at BBH, supported by a strong culture of inclusion, accountability, and employee engagement.
Core Program Components
- We ensure a diverse slate of candidates for all positions and from a variety of sources.
- We utilize competency-based questions that ensure greater objectivity and consistency in the hiring process.
- We offer a 10-week Restart@BBH program to re-engage candidates who’ve been out of the workforce for two years or more through a paid assignment with tailored support.
- We utilize gender-neutral job descriptions.
- We have a Code of Professional Conduct and supporting policies pertaining to bullying, discrimination, harassment, diversity and inclusion performance goals, and workplace violence.
- We require diverse promotional slates and analysis on potential adverse impacts of equitable representation.
- The BBH Affinity Network Community (BANC) provides a forum to develop skills and cultural experiences, network, and support key business initiatives.
- We host a variety of trainings to drive inclusive behaviors.
- Our Global Inclusion Council enables senior leaders to closely partner with the office with Diversity and Inclusion to set the firm’s agenda, drive action, and measure success.
Based on 2019 data