Brown Brothers Harriman’s global foreign exchange desk provides a combination of competitive execution with a reliable and experienced sales team that is focused on servicing global asset managers and understanding their unique trading and operational needs.
Client-focused approach to trading:
- Our trading philosophy focuses on long term relationships and delivering quick, competitive pricing to our clients.
- We offer our clients a single point of contact via sales traders in New York, London, Tokyo and Hong Kong, which combined with a centralized trading desk, allows us to provide 24-hour seamless coverage.
- We are delivery and distribution agnostic permitting clients to connect with us in a variety of ways, including directly calling a sales trader or through third party platforms such as Bloomberg, FlexTrade, FXall, or FXConnect.
Backed by Industry Leading Expertise
- We are an industry leading market maker to our clients in major and emerging markets with expertise in the asset manager segment, as demonstrated by ranking #1 in the Greenwich Quality Index Foreign Exchange Survey.
- Our clients have access to a top tier currency strategy research team that provides commentary on currency, economic and geopolitical developments, as well as a dedicated FX emerging markets team who understands the complex requirements of emerging markets and how they may apply to global asset managers. Please read our commentary.
Disclaimer: Greenwich Associates Methodology: Greenwich Associates conducted interviews with 2,645 users of foreign exchange globally, of which 1,612 are top-tier accounts, at large corporations and financial institutions on market trends and their relationships with their dealers. To be considered top tier, a firm must be either a central bank, a government agency, a hedge fund, a fund manager, a FT100 global firm, a firm with reported trading volume of more than $10 billion, or a firm with reported sales of more than $5 billion. Interviews were conducted in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Japan between September and November 2014. The findings reported in this document reflect solely the views reported to Greenwich Associates by the research participants. They do not represent opinions or endorsements by Greenwich Associates or its staff. Interviewees may be asked about their use of and demand for financial products and services and about investment practices in relevant financial markets. Greenwich Associates compiles the data received, conducts statistical analysis and reviews for presentation purposes in order to produce the final results.