Compassion for our community while strengthening relationships with our colleagues
At Brown Brothers Harriman, it's good to share your time and talent.
Because of this, we created BBHcares, our philanthropic program dedicated to providing education and basic necessities to those in need. Through this program, BBH employees are able to give back to our communities and help transform the lives of others while inspiring a spirit of citizenship and social responsibility.
Reflective of our philanthropic mission, we place our focus on the following categories.
Providing residents in our local communities with the basic necessities to improve quality of life, such as:
- Serving meals to the homeless
- Donating food and gifts during the winter holiday season
- Building homes for low-income families
- Citywide clean-up initiatives
- Working to beautify schools
Providing resources and skills that position people in a direction for success, including:
- Distributing books and school supplies
- Helping prepare tax returns
- Assembling literacy kits
- Teaching leadership skills
- Reading to school children
- Helping with resume writing
BBH Employee Relief Fund - Employees Helping Employees
The BBH Employee Relief Fund exists so the Firm and employees can help each other in times of need. The mission of the Fund is to assist eligible BBH employees and their immediate family members with financial assistance to help with emergency and basic living expenses in a time of need due to a catastrophic event with the intent to help defray some of the cost.
Visit BBH Opportunities to view our available positions.